Tuesday, April 20

President of Colorado Rockies "Keli McGregor" Found Dead

Rockies President Keli McGregor was found dead in his hotel room at Salt Lake City on Tuesday. He's career in sports of short stint in the NFL before entering in the baseball business. He is 48-year-old who was in Seattke Seahawks' rosted in the middle of 80s.

There were no signs of foul play on the dead of McGregor according to the police. Detective Rick Wall says "There is nothing suspicious." "At this point it would look like it was some sort of a natural cause." He added that the medical examiner's office will determine the cause and time of death.

The Colorado Rockies President was on as business trip with his other two (2) club executives.He is survived by his wife, Lori, three daughters and a son.

Before the Rockies' game at Washington, manager of the team "Jim Tracy" struggled with what to tell his team about McGregor's death. He says "I'm stunned. I can't believe what's happened," Tracy said. "I told the players in the clubhouse: 'I want to understand this, but I don't.' I don't know what to say. I don't understand it.

"We said a little prayer for him. The prayers are as much for him as for Lori and for those four children."

First baseman Todd Helton said as he walked out on the field "I guess shock is the word that describes it." "Great man. I've known him 15 years. Last person you think you'd be getting that call about.

Helton added that "He (Keli McGregor) kept himself in great shape, worked hard. He really loved this team, loved his family even more." "We went duck hunting together, pumped up together, stayed up playing cards, golfed several times in the offseason."
Related Posts with Thumbnails